Winter Warmer presented by Woodland Wine Merchant is back for it's seventh year and as many of you know really is Nashville's best beer festival. Featuring 35(ish) hand-selected local, regional, nation craft breweries, and select imports. As always we focus on stouts, porters, barley wines, winter seasonals, and anything out of a barrel (sours too). To change things up this year we will be chaning our event times from 11am-4pm to 3pm-8pm, you can expect fire pits, great lighting and new layout for the festival. It is going to be incredible, and ticket go on sale Friday October 27, 2017 at 9am CST. You can also join Thursday October 19 at Blackstone Brewing Company starting at 5pm for our advance ticket purchase lottery. You must be in person to enter and win, drawing begings at 6pm.
- When: Saturday December, 2 2017, 3-8pm
- Where: Sevier Park
- No guest can enter or exit festival with beer, and there is NO Re-Entry
- 21+ Event, valid ID required for entry, DONT FORGET IT
- No large bags permitted, guests subject to search
- No weapons or illegal substances allowed, guests subject to search
- This is a rain, snow, or shine event, NO REFUNDS