The 8th Annual East Nashville Beer Festival presented by 3 Crow Bar is back on Saturday April 7, 2018! We are so excited and honored to be celebrating our 8th year of ENBF and to welcome you all back to East Nashville's ONLY craft beer tasting and festival. This is the event that started it all here at Rhizome Productions and we are honored to host this event in our community.
This year we are excited to offer an expanded offering of traditional Belgian, German, and import beers in our Woodland Wine Merchant Tent, plus we welcome back The Basement East to the festival, as they will be curating our live music offerings!
We would like to take a moment to mention that the East Nashville Beer Festival is forever dedicated to Curtis McArthur who sadly passed away in early 2014. He will be greatly missed and we plan to have a festival wide toast at 420pm in his honor. Cheers Hopstronomer!
- Event Hours: April 7, 2018: General Admission 12-5pm (Last CALL 4:45pm)
- Tickets Go On Sale Soon, check back with us.
- This is a 21+ event and proper ID is required for entrance. No kids, No Pets
- All beer samples are included in the cost of admission
- No weapons or illegal substances allowed
- No outside food or beverages, drinking water provided
- No backpacks or large bags
- This is a rain or shine event, no refunds
- Please help us show the community that we are responsible by being aware of your alcohol consumption and do NOT drive while intoxicated. See our Travel section for buses, taxis and other transportation info. All attendees, staff members, and volunteers’ actions before, during, and after the event will affect the future of the East Nashville Beer Festival. That being said, we look forward to a great festival and having you all be part of this awesome event!